Two retail opportunities are now available for lease on West 4th Avenue in Kitsilano, one of Vancouver’s most popular retail strips.
The area is central to three of Vancouver’s top high-traffic retail destinations: West 4th Avenue, South Granville Street, and West Broadway.
This is a high-density residential area with over 26,000 residents living in a 1 kilometre radius and a daytime population of over 37,000.
Opportunity #1 - 'Radius' development at West 4th & Fir:
- Up to 17,000sf
- Corner location
- Mixed-use development with street-level CRU’s and residential units above
- 20,000sf No Frills next door which sits below 3 storeys of residential units
- Developer: Ledingham McAllister
For more information contact: Dan Clark (email@example.com, 604-628-2577)
Opportunity #2 - 1731 West 4th Avenue
- Two level retail building
- 8,000sf total
- Exposure to 43,000 vehicles per day on Burrard Street
- The building will get a full facelift with a brand new interior and exterior
For more information contact: Shannon Richardson (firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-628-2582)