The Vancouver Real Estate Forum will be taking place this Thursday, April 9th and Sitings Realty Ltd. is pleased to announce that Stephen Knight will be joining a panel of retail industry leaders at 1:45 PM to discuss current trends in our forever evolving marketplace.
Vancouver’s Leading Real Estate Conference
The Vancouver Real Estate Forum will be taking place this Thursday, April 9th and Sitings Realty Ltd. is pleased to announce that Stephen Knight will be joining a panel of retail industry leaders at 1:45 PM to discuss current trends in our forever evolving marketplace (Session C1: From Mega Malls to Mixed Use: Retail Market Update.)
This is a chance for industry members to better learn and understand market trends in order to capitalize on up and coming opportunities. Vancouver’s Real Estate Forum will be taking place at the Convention Centre West between 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM on April 9, 2015. Limited seating remains, so don’t miss your opportunity and register now at https://reg.conexsys.com/vref15.
Session C1 ‘From Mega Malls to Mixed Use: Retail Market Update’ topics include:
- Mega malls, designer outlets, new US retailers, downtown vacancies…what’s the story?
- Retail is ever evolving on the Lower Mainland and in the last 3 years this sector has seen both ups and downs,
- From the failed launch of Target to Victoria’s Secret moving in downtown, the announcement of a Nordstrom’s to the redevelopment of King George Station, the Park Royal renovation… etc.,
- What other changes can we expect to take place?
- Who is driving the retail train?
- Are all sectors performing well?
- Which ones are struggling?
- Which mixed-use projects are working?
- And which ones are slow to fill?
Jennifer Podmore-Russell, Real Estate Advisory Leader, Deloitte
Stephen Knight, CEO, Sitings Realty
Scott Lee, Principal & Director, Northwest Atlantic (BC) Broker Inc.
Clint Mahlmann, CEO & Executive Vice President, London Drugs Limited
Bob Tattle, Vice President, Anthem Properties
Don’t miss your opportunity to learn what current trends are shaping the future of our industry. We look forward to meeting you at this year’s Vancouver Real Estate Forum and if you have any questions specific to the topics provided please don’t hesitate to contact us at Sitings Realty Ltd.