Focal is located on University Boulevard which is the primary entrance way into UBC. The site will comprise of roughly 9,600 SF of prime retail space on campus. Important landmarks in the immediate area include the new Aquatic Centre, MacInnes Sports Field (2019), the Alumni Centre and the Student Union Building.
• UBC is ranked among the top universities in the world.
• A global centre for research and teaching with a total of 54,000 students in fall (2017).
• The daytime population at UBC is 68,500 (2017).
• 74,000 transit trips to and from UBC per weekday during the school year. 12% arrive on trolley buses and the remainder arrive on diesel buses.
• Wesbrook Mall/University Boulevard intersection sees 10,000 vehicles and 1,000 bikes daily (weekday).
• University Boulevard is the primary bike corridor on campus.
DETAILS + 9,600 SF Restaurant and Retail Space
+ Available 2019
+ Contact listing agent for rent and additional rent info
+ 90 Residential units above commercial space
+ New underground parkade
CONTACT Dan Clark