New Westminster, British Columbia
Project Status: Current
I4 Property Group proudly introduces Premiere, its newest retail, office, and residential development located at 408 East Columbia Street in New Westminster, adjacent to the expanding Royal Columbian Hospital (RCH) in the historic Sapperton neighborhood.
This landmark mixed-use development will feature approximately 10,000 square feet of prominent strata retail for sale and 17,000 square feet of premium strata office space (office now 100% conditionally under contract), below four-storeys of new market rental apartments (72 units).
The first project of its kind in Sapperton, Premiere is poised to offer business owners, medical professionals and retailers an opportunity to establish a presence in the City’s burgeoning IDEA Centre. Construction is scheduled to begin in 2019 with projected occupancy in Summer/Fall 2021.
- RETAIL STRATA FOR SALE: up to 9,865 SF (demising options available)
- 2nd floor Office now 100% under contract
- Completion est.: summer/ fall 201
- Prominent storefront retail in Sapperton’s commercial district for sale
- 31 shared parking stalls for retail/office customers and visitors (EV charging available)
- Rear loading via scissor lift from parkade with rear loading corridor including two bays
- Five-minute walk to Sapperton Skytrain Station and five-minute drive to Trans Canada/1 and Lougheed/7 Highway
Premiere Project Website: PremiereNewWest.com
408 E Columbia St
|Survey Radius||1KM||2KM||4KM||Trade Area|
|2018 Average Household Income||$102,108||$99,113||$83,567||$88,531|
|2018 Daytime Population||8,685||26,318||123,316||140,767|